“It is for freedom Christ has set us free;
stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery” ~ Galatians 5:1
Paul wrote these words to the church in Galatia almost 2,000 years ago, and the promise of freedom in Christ is still true for believers today! Unfortunately, believers can become enslaved to religious activity, addictions, wounds from others, guilt, shame, fear, and anxiety. Ron Willoughby, church planter of Broken Wall Project, will lead us through Galatians 5-6 exploring the themes of personal and corporate freedom in Christ.
- Location: Skycroft Conference Center (http://www.skycroft.org)
- Check-in/arrival: 5:00-5:45pm, Friday, March 13 (dinner is served at 6:00pm)
- Departure: 1:00pm, Sunday, March 15 (Lunch is provided)
How to Register
- REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
WRITE check to “Metanoia Church” & write “2015 Partnership Retreat” in memo. MAIL completed registration form and payment (checks only) to: Metanoia Church, PO Box 298, Ellicott City, MD 21041 – OR – RETURN completed registration form and payment (cash or check) at the next Worship Gathering.
If you wish to give a scholarship or receive a scholarship, contact Pastor Adam Feldman. (Confidentiality and anonymity protected in scholarship giving/receiving.)
EARLY BIRD RATE (CLOSED) Payment & registration form must be received by Sunday, January 11, 2015 $130/person 13 years and older (no cost for children age 12 and under) REGULAR RATE Payment & registration form must be received by Sunday, February 8, 2015 $175/person, $20/child 5-12 years old
Retreat for Children
- Once again, the fine folks from Crosspointe Community Church (where Adam & Kim served in Roswell, GA) will return to provide a rockin’ retreat experience for your children!
- Children facilities at Skycroft will most likely be in a different building from where adults have their activities and where our motel rooms are located. Not to worry. There will be plenty of time between sessions and children may also be dropped off up to 15 minutes before sessions begin.
- Children will perform songs & recite Bible verses they learn on retreat on Sunday morning.