Metanoia U is hosting a retreat for alumni of the Intro to Soul Care Retreats called “Still My Soul.” This overnight retreat is a designed to help you…
- Experience refreshment and renewal in prayer, discovery, and other spiritual exercises
- Rest deeply in the presence of the Holy Spirit through roughly 24 hours of silence kept in community with others on retreat
- Explore the benefits of reflection through the spiritual discipline of examen
- Attend to places in your faith journey where you are stuck, disobedient, or frustrated
- WHEN. Friday, May 6 (3:00PM) – Saturday, May 7 (3:30PM)
- WHERE. All Saints Sisters of the Poor Convent (Catonsville)
- WHO. This retreat is for alumni of the Intro to Soul Care Retreat. You must attend an Intro to Soul Care Retreat prior to registering for this retreat.
- COST is $75/person for Metanoia Covenant Partners; $125/person for non-Partners. ($5 fee added if registering online)
- DEADLINE. Registration form and fee must be received by Sunday, April 24.
How to Register
- Worship Gathering. Fill out the registration form (DOWNLOAD HERE) and place it along with your payment in the offering box at a Worship Gathering.
- Mail. Mail registration form & payment to: Metanoia Church, PO Box 298, Ellicott City, MD 21041
- Online registration. Complete the form below.
- **A $5 convenience charge is added for online payments. (Metanoia Partner fee = $80; Non-Partner fee = $130)