Fall may be a couple months away, but we’re already making plans for a fantastic relaunch of our Community Groups this September! If you have an interest in starting a CG or co-leading a CG, right now is a great time to contact the Community Group Leadership Team (CGLT) to learn how you can get involved. Please use the contact form below to contact the CGLT.
CG Relaunch Timeline
- CG Leader interest meeting – Sunday, July 16, 7:00PM – 8:00PM at Panera Bread (6600 Baltimore national Pike, Catonsville, MD 21228)
- CG Cohort – Sunday, July 23, 12:00PM – 1:30PM
- New CG Leader Training – Sunday, August 13, Time TBD
- CG Mission Plan submission deadline – Sunday, August 20
- CG Fair – Sundays, 8/27, 9/3, 9/10
- CGs Canceled – Weeks of August 27 and September 3
- CG Relaunch – Week of September 10
CGLT team members
- Jennifer Bunn (Team Leader)
- Adam Feldman (Elder)
- Richard Smart
Interested in leading a CG?
Are you interested in leading a CG in 2017-2018? Would you like to attend the CG Leader interest meeting in July? Fill out the contact form below to request more information, and someone from the CGLT will be in touch soon!