This 2-night retreat for alumni of the Intro to Soul Care Retreat is designed to help you…
- Deepen your lived discipleship to Jesus Christ by exploring the present condition of your discipleship, discovering the means of grace by which your discipleship can strengthen, clarifying and embracing the good works Christ has called you to, and more!
- Experience refreshment and renewal in prayer, Scripture meditation, and reflection.
- Attend to the presence of the Holy Spirit through almost 24 hours of silence kept in community with others while on retreat. (*Silence will be kept from Friday night until we bless the meal for dinner on Saturday.)
Soul Care Retreats are part of the Metanoia U curriculum, which is designed to help you grow in loving God with your heart, mind, soul, strength, and community. Pastor Adam Feldman will facilitate this retreat.
When: Friday-Sunday, May 4-6, 2018 (Retreat begins 4:00PM on Friday and ends 9:30AM on Sunday)
Who: Intro to Soul Care Retreat alumni
Where: All Saints Sisters of the Poor Convent, Catonsville
- $135/Metanoia covenant Partner (“church member”)
How to Register
There are 3 options for registering. Registration closes after Sunday, April 22.
- Register online via PayPal. (See below)
- Worship Gathering. Fill out the registration form (DOWNLOAD HERE) and place it along with your payment in the offering box at a Worship Gathering.
- Mail. Mail registration form & payment to: Metanoia Church, PO Box 298, Ellicott City, MD 21041
There is a $5 service charge added for online registrations. You can register using the PayPal option below.