Metanoia Church turns 14 this September!
We’ll celebrate our birthday at our annual picnic!
- Sunday, September 8
- 10:30am – 12:30pm – A brief time of worship together followed by food and fellowship and a baptism celebration in the river
- Patapsco State Park, Avalon Area (Arbutus), Shelter #105; 5254 South St, Halethorpe, MD 21227 (CLICK for map)
- Rain or shine
- Bring a few dollars to pay for park access (charge is per person, not per vehicle)
- Note: We will not gather for worship at Roger Carter Community Center that day. Come straight to the park!
- **You are welcome to stay at the park after the picnic and go for a hike with others.
Bring some food to share
Hamburgers and hotdogs are provided by Metanoia Church. Please bring a side dish or dessert (NO TREE NUTS).
- Coordinate a variety of side dishes and desserts with your CG;
- or if you are not part of a Community Group, please bring a side dish of your choice!
Interested in being baptized?
Are you or your child interested in being baptized during the picnic? Please let a pastor know by August 30th.