This November and December we will once again collect our annual global missions offering.
Annual Global Missions Offering
This annual offering supports our denomination’s global missions agency called the International Mission Board. The annual offering is called “Lottie Moon Offering” in honor of one of our most inspirational missionaries to China, Lottie Moon. (You can learn more about Lottie Moon and the offering given in her name HERE.) 100% of LMCO donations go to missionaries on the field.
Our Pastors are challenging Metanoia to raise a total of $10,000 for the annual global missions offering this year.
- What: Annual global missions supporting the IMB. All donations go directly to missionaries, meaning that none go to administrative or resource costs!
- When: November 22 – December 20, 2020
- How: During COVID-19 pandemic, we are asking everyone to donate online (see below).
- Prepare: Begin asking the Lord what you should give “above and beyond” your regular tithe and offering as a special gift.
- Tax info: These gifts are all tax deductible.
When giving via Zelle, use the same email address for Metanoia Church that you use for your regular tithe and offering.
IMPORTANT: In order for your gift to be counted toward the LMCO offering, you must include “LMCO” in the memo/note section, otherwise it will go toward Metanoia’s general fund.
To give via Church Center, select “Lottie Moon Christmas Offering” in the dropdown menu.