Celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ this Easter with Metanoia! Easter Sunday is April 5 this year. Below is an overview of Metanoia’s Easter Sunday events.
Easter Sunrise Service, 6:30AM – 7:00AM
Join the churches of the Historic District of Ellicott City for an ecumenical Easter Sunrise Service!
- Time: 6:30AM – 7:00AM
- Location: Wine Bin parking lot, 8390 Main St., Ellicott City, 21043
- Who: Metanoia Church will join with Emory UMC, Mt. Zion UMC, Beacon Hill Church, and St. Paul’s Catholic Church in celebrating our risen Savior
- In the event of rain the service will be held at Emory UMC in the historic district at 3799 Church Road
Ecumenical Breakfast with Churches of Historic District, 7:15AM – 8:30AM
Stick around after the sunrise service and enjoy breakfast with the churches of the historic district!
- Time: 7:15AM – 8:30AM
- Location: Emory UMC, 3799 Church Road in the Historic District
- Free: The breakfast is FREE, but donations are welcome
Easter Worship Gathering, 10:00AM – 11:30AM
- What: Celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ with the Metanoia community at this family-friendly Worship Gathering! (There will be no Kids CAMP–children will be with parents in the gathering.)
- Where: Our usual meeting location is closed Easter Sunday, therefore we’ll meet at the FOP Lodge at 2832 9 Mile Circle, Catonsville MD 21228 (www.foplodge69.com)
- Food/Fellowship, 10:00AM-10:30AM: Arrive early and enjoy food and fellowship with one another
- Worship Gathering, 10:30AM-11:30AM: We’ll join together in worshipping our Lord Jesus Christ