Celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ this Easter with Metanoia! Easter Sunday is March 27 this year. Below is an overview of Metanoia’s Easter Sunday events.
Easter Sunrise Service, 6:30AM – 7:00AM
Join the churches of the Historic District of Ellicott City for an ecumenical Easter Sunrise Service!
- Time: 6:30AM – 7:00AM
- Location: Wine Bin parking lot, 8390 Main St., Ellicott City, 21043
- Who: Metanoia Church will join with Emory UMC and Mt. Zion UMC in celebrating our risen Savior
- In the event of rain the service will be held at Emory UMC in the historic district at 3799 Church Road
Ecumenical Breakfast with Churches of Historic District, 7:15AM – 8:30AM
Stick around after the sunrise service and enjoy breakfast with the churches of the historic district!
- Time: 7:15AM – 8:30AM
- Location: Emory UMC, 3799 Church Road in the Historic District
- Free: The breakfast is FREE, but donations are welcome
Easter Celebration, 10:00AM – 11:30AM
- What: Celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ with the Metanoia community at this family-friendly Worship Gathering! (There will be no Kids CAMP–children will be with parents in the gathering.)
- Where: Our usual meeting location is closed Easter Sunday, therefore we’ll meet at the FOP Lodge at 2832 9 Mile Circle, Catonsville MD 21228 (www.foplodge69.com)
- Food/Fellowship, 10:00AM-10:30AM: Arrive early and enjoy food and fellowship with one another
- Worship Gathering, 10:30AM-11:30AM: We’ll join together in worshipping our Lord Jesus Christ