Celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ this Easter with Metanoia! Easter Sunday is April 1 this year. Below is an overview of Metanoia’s Easter Sunday events.
Easter Sunrise Service, 6:30AM – 7:00AM
Join the churches of the Historic District of Ellicott City for an ecumenical Easter Sunrise Service!
- Time: 6:30AM – 7:00AM
- Location: Wine Bin parking lot, 8390 Main St., Ellicott City, 21043
- In the event of rain the service will be held at Emory UMC in the historic district at 3799 Church Road
Easter Worship Service, 10:00AM – 11:30AM
- What: Celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ!
- Who: Only By Grace Church–a Korean language church plant that Metanoia is supporting–will join with Metanoia in a joint worship service. (There will be no Kids CAMP–children will be with parents in the gathering.)
- Where: Our usual meeting location is closed Easter Sunday, therefore we’ll meet at the FOP Lodge at 2832 9 Mile Circle, Catonsville MD 21228 (www.foplodge69.com)
- Food/Fellowship, 10:00AM-10:30AM: Arrive early and enjoy food and fellowship with one another
- Worship Gathering, 10:30AM-11:30AM: We’ll join together in worshipping our Lord Jesus Christ
- Easter Egg Hunt for the children following the worship gathering!
“He is not here, for he has risen, as he said.” (Matthew 28:6a, ESV)
If you wish to bring food to the 10:00AM Food/Fellowship, please complete the form below. Please note that Metanoia has a strict “no nuts” policy for all foods. Please label gluten-free and lactose free dishes.