Celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ this Easter with Metanoia! Easter Sunday is April 21 this year. Below is an overview of Metanoia’s Easter Sunday events.
Easter Missions Offering
During the weeks leading up to Easter, we are collecting a special donation for church planting and mission work in North America. Details for the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering can be found HERE.
Easter Sunrise Service, 6:30am – 7:00am
Join the churches of the Historic District of Ellicott City for an ecumenical Easter Sunrise Service! Metanoia will join with Emory United Methodist Church, St. Lukes AME, and Only By Grace Church for a combined sunrise service.
- Time: 6:30am – 7:00am
- Location: Wine Bin parking lot, 8390 Main St., Ellicott City, 21043
- In the event of rain the service will be held at Emory UMC in the historic district at 3799 Church Road
Easter Worship Service, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- What: Celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ!
- Who: Only By Grace Church–a Korean language church plant that Metanoia is supporting–will join with Metanoia in a joint worship service. (There will be no Kids CAMP–children will be with parents in the gathering.)
- Where: Our usual meeting location is closed Easter Sunday, therefore we’ll meet at the FOP Lodge at 2832 9 Mile Circle, Catonsville MD 21228 (www.foplodge69.com)
- Food/Fellowship, 10:00am-10:30am: Arrive early and enjoy food and fellowship with one another
- Worship Gathering, 10:30am-11:30am: We’ll join together in worshipping our Lord Jesus Christ
- Easter Egg Hunt for children, 11:30am – 12:00pm following the worship gathering!
“He is not here, for he has risen, as he said.” (Matthew 28:6a, ESV)
Bring a Yummy Dish to Share
If you wish to bring food to the 10:00am Food/Fellowship, please complete the form below. Please note that Metanoia has a strict “no tree nuts” policy for all foods. Please label gluten-free and lactose free dishes.