Desiring to grow deeper in your faith? Take advantage of these opportunities to focus on your spiritual growth and your walk with Jesus Christ this fall:
- Go deeper with your faith community
- Go deeper in your soul care
- Go deeper in your prayer life
Go deeper with your faith community
The annual fall Community Group relaunch is underway! Join one of our 6 Community Groups located near you from Arbutus to Sykesville, from Columbia to Catonsville, and close by in Ellicott City.
Request group information and see a list of groups online by CLICKING HERE.
Go deeper in your soul care
The Intro to Soul Care Retreat–a perennial favorite and one of Metanoia’s most effective tools for personal spiritual growth–returns once again this fall on Friday-Saturday, November 3-4. Don’t miss out on this opportunity for a local retreat designed to refresh you spiritually and facilitate space for you to listen to the Holy Spirit.
Find out more information on the retreat and register by CLICKING HERE.
Go deeper in your prayer life
Take advantage of these four fall events designed to help you go deeper in your prayer life:
1. UpperRoom Prayer Conference – September 29-30Metanoia Church is encouraging Partners and regular attenders to attend the UpperRoom Prayer Conference at Freedom Church in Baltimore. The conference is free to attend, and there are several fantastic speakers lined up. Michael Crawford, the Lead Pastor of Freedom Church, spoke at Metanoia’s 2017 Partnership Conference and is one of the speakers at UpperRoom.
Find more information and a promotional video online by CLICKING HERE.
2. “Pray!” sermon series – October
During the month of October, four different preachers will deliver sermons on the topic of prayer. We’re asking the Holy Spirit to burden our hearts for what he has to say to us. Two Metanoia pastors–Adam and Jesse–will be joined by two guest preachers (see below) during the sermon series.
More info on the sermon series can be found by CLICKING HERE.
3. Guest Preacher Dr. Kevin Smith – October 1
We are blessed to have Dr. Kevin Smith, the Executive Director of the Baptist Convention of MD/DE (BCM/D), be our guest preacher during our worship gathering on Sunday, October 1. Mark your calendar and don’t miss this opportunity to receive the Word under Dr. Smith.
Find more information on Dr. Smith and a video of Dr. Smith by CLICKING HERE.
4. Joint Worship Service with Only By Grace Church – October 22
On Sunday, October 22, Only By Grace Church and Metanoia Church will join together for a joint worship service. The service will take place at the same time and location as Metanoia’s weekly worship gathering. Since Only By Grace conducts their worship services in Korean, some of our songs will be sung in both English and Korean to give each respective congregation the opportunity to praise God in their own language. The sermon will be delivered by Pastor Jin Kim in Korean and translated by his wife, Grace.
You can find out more information about Only By Grace and Pastor Jin Kim by CLICKING HERE.