If you plan to attend outdoor worship in the field, please review the policies and guidelines for outdoor worship and utilize this checklist as you prepare:
- Make sure everyone in the family is symptom-free before leaving the house
- Pack masks for everyone age 2 and older
- Pack chairs or a blanket (canopy / umbrella are encouraged)
- Go to the restroom (no bathroom at the site)
- Lyrics for music will be posted on Metanoia’s website the morning of the worship gathering (print out or use mobile device on site)
- Park in indicated area
- Masks on before exiting the vehicle
- Observe physical distancing of 6 feet in the parking lot and on the way to a designated seating area
- Go straight to your seating area and stay there the whole time–refrain from wandering to socialize
- On Lord’s Supper Sundays, send only 1 person to collect communion cups for household or vehicle
- Stay in your seating area until dismissed after the gathering
- Socializing with masks on and physical distancing is permitted after the worship service ends until 9:45am
- Go straight to your vehicle when leaving and take your mask off only after returning to your vehicle
- Please leave as quickly as you can–Bethel needs to set up for their worship service after we leave
- Give us your feedback!
Worship service is 9:00am-9:30am. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to set up your seating area (BYOChair / blanket, canopy / umbrella). If you arrive after the worship service begins, you must remain in your car for drive in (FM 89.1).
What if it rains? View our Outdoor Worship Gathering policy on our website.