Indoor Prayer Gatherings
Join us for these opportunities to worship and pray together this winter:
- Saturday, January 30, 4:00pm – 4:30pm
- Saturday, February 6, 4:00pm – 4:30pm
- Saturday, February 20, 4:00pm – 4:30pm
We will observe all Safety Protocols for Indoor Worship for these prayer gatherings. Scroll down to see the policy and protocols.
Due to current COVID conditions, reservations are required. Click the image below to register.
About Prayer Gatherings
Due to current coronavirus conditions, Metanoia Church will remain virtual for worship gatherings through the end of February. We will continue to monitor conditions and make assessments for future worship gatherings.
We recognize the need to offer some in-person meeting options for those in the church who desire it and who can attend (based on risk factors, risk tolerance, family circumstances, etc). Therefore, we will have 3 brief in-person prayer gatherings at Bethel Baptist Church on 1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturday afternoons in January and February.
These prayer gatherings will not take the place of Sunday virtual worship. We will continue live streaming worship at 10:30am every Sunday!
The prayer meeting will not be live streamed on YouTube since worshippers may be praying out loud at times. Instead, we will offer a Zoom call for those who cannot attend in-person.
Safety Protocols for Indoor Worship
- All participants (except under age 2) must wear masks at all times.
- Masks should be put on before entering the building.
- Please observe 6 foot physical distancing in the parking lot and on your way to a designated seating area.
- Seating areas are spaced 6 feet apart.
- Parents are responsible for keeping children within their designated seating area.
- Please follow instructions from ushers for arrival and dismissal.
Before you come
- If anyone has any of the following symptoms associated with COVID-19, they must not attend the gathering and should participate virtually instead…
- Sore throat
- Nausea or diarrhea
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- If anyone has been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 should not attend the gathering for 14 days after exposure and participate virtually instead.
- If anyone has traveled to a known COVID-19 hot spot or has been exposed to someone displaying any of the above symptoms within the last 10-14 days, they are recommended not to attend the gathering and should participate virtually.
Arrival and Dismissal
We want this to be as simple and enjoyable as possible under the circumstances, so here are a few guidelines to help you prepare for your time together and to ensure our time runs smoothly.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes early (doors will open 15 minutes before service).
- Masks on before entering building.
- Observe physical distancing of 6 feet when moving through the building.
- Go straight to a designated seating area.
- Refrain from wandering to socialize–feel free to chat with those around you from the comfort of your designated seating area!
- To the extent possible, remain in designated seating area until your row is dismissed.
- Leave the building as quickly as possible upon dismissal. Feel free to socialize outside as per your risk tolerance level.