This overnight soul care retreat is designed to help you…
- Experience refreshment and renewal through prayer, discovery, and other contemplative exercises
- Rest deeply in the presence of the Holy Spirit and your spiritual community
- Discern how God is at work in your life today
The Soul Care Retreats are part of the Metanoia U curriculum, which is designed to help you grow in loving God with your heart, mind, soul, strength, and community. Adam Feldman, Lead Pastor, will facilitate this retreat.
When: Friday-Saturday, November 3-4, 2017 (Retreat begins 4:00PM on Friday and ends 2:00PM on Saturday)
Who: Anyone age 18+ (Open to the 1st 18 people to register!)
Where: All Saints Sisters of the Poor Convent, Catonsville
- $75/Metanoia covenant Partner (“church member”)
How to Register
There are 3 options for registering. Registration closes after Sunday, October 22.
- Register online via PayPal. (See below)
- Worship Gathering. Fill out the registration form (DOWNLOAD HERE) and place it along with your payment in the offering box at a Worship Gathering.
- Mail. Mail registration form & payment to: Metanoia Church, PO Box 298, Ellicott City, MD 21041