About “Keeping Marriage Solid”
The Keeping Marriage Solid conference is designed to give married couples guiding principles of a healthy and happy Christ-centered marriage. This free event is open to Metanoia Church Partners and guests.
- When: Friday, May 19, 6:30PM – 8:00PM
- Where: Roger Carter Community Center, Oella Room
- Cost: Free for Metanoia Church Partners and guests
- Seating is limited, so please RSVP (use the online form below, please)
- Light refreshments will be provided
- Facilitators: David and Cheryl Loeb
- Childcare will not be provided on sight. If you need assistance with finding childcare, please contact Pastor Jesse Florida before May 14.
About the Facilitators
David and Cheryl Loeb are Metanoia Church Partners and co-leaders of the Seekers Community Group. The Loebs have a passion to help marriages stay strong and healthy, and have experience creating and facilitating marriage programs at churches in the past. They have also mentored couples throughout their 29 years of marriage to help equip them to navigate through the unique challenges of marriage.