Metanoia Turns 9 this September! We are so looking forward to Metanoia’s Birthday
celebration and we hope you join us!
- When: Sunday, September 14 from 11am to 2pm
- Where: Patapsco State Park, Avalon Area (5120 South Street, Arbutus, MD 21227) Shelter: #105
- Food: Plasticware, burgers (meat & veggie), hot dogs, and charcoal will be provided by Metanoia. If you are in a community group, please bring the following to share:
- Academy Heights (Kim Feldman and Mary Thomas) – Side Dishes
- Newburg Heights (Lance Byrd and Allison Stump) – Side Dishes
- OM Village (Katie Florida and Richard Smart) – Side Dishes
- Party People 99 (Jocelyn Hieatzman and Emily Isbell) – Side Dishes
- Salt and Light: Reaching Young Adults (Lauren Hall and Sarah Weisinger): Fruit & Desserts
- West Baltimore (Daniel Bunn and Jessica Robinson) – Fruit & Desserts
- Youngbloods CG (Derrick Peoples and Mike Roach) – Drinks & ice.
- Others, not in a community group, please feel free to bring a side dish to share. Thanks!
- What to bring: Besides food, bring a frisbee, football, hiking boots, sunscreen, bugspray or whatever else you wish for recreation. You may also wish to bring a folding chair as picnic table seating will be limited.
- Cost: There is a $3/person charge to get into the park.
- Note: There will be no worship gathering on this day.