Metanoia Turns 10 this September!
Come on out to Patapsco State Park for a time of food, fellowship, and worship together. (Note: there will be no worship gathering on this day.) We are so looking forward to Metanoia’s Birthday
- When: Sunday, September 13 from 10:30AM to 2PM
- Where: Patapsco State Park, Hollofield Area (Address–click for link to map: 8020 Baltimore National Pike, Ellicott City, MD 21043, United States), Shelter #301
- Food: Potluck lunch! Bring something to share with others. Note: NO dishes with nuts of any kind; please label any dishes that have milk.
- Stuff Metanoia provides: Plasticware, burgers (meat & veggie), hot dogs, and charcoal will be provided by Metanoia.
- What to bring: Besides food, bring a frisbee, football, hiking boots, sunscreen, bugspray or whatever else you wish for recreation. You may also wish to bring a folding chair as picnic table seating will be limited.
- Cost: There is a $3/person charge to get into the park. (Children in car seats are free.