The following environments help equip the individual disciple in his/her journey with Jesus Christ and aid the church in fulfilling the Great Commandment (Matt 22.34-40) the Great Commission (Matt 28.16-20) and our Vision.
- Worship Gathering: Gather for adoration. “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.” Weekly Worship Gatherings to adore Jesus Christ and praise his name.
- Kids CAMP: “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 19.14) Kids CAMP (Christ Adventures Moving People) connects our children and runs simultaneously with our Worship Gathering. We are committed to nurturing and equipping children as they wiggle (infants), hike (preschoolers), and explore (elementary) their way towards Jesus Christ in Kids CAMP.
- Prayer Gatherings: Monthly gatherings for prayer to seek God’s face and his direction for our church together.
- Community Groups: Scatter for action. “…You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations… baptizing them… teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.” Weekly smaller group environment to carry out decentralized mission.
- Covenant Partnership facilitates deepening community life in Metanoia Church through our long-term commitment to one another.
- Metanoia U: “…love the Lord your God with all your… mind.” Periodic classes designed to help disciples grow in the knowledge and understanding of the Christian faith.
- Mission work through through international mission activity and through local and global church planting efforts.