Metanoia Church turns 16 this September!
We’ll celebrate our birthday at our annual picnic!
- Sunday, September 12
- 10:30am – 12:30pm – A brief time of worship together followed by food and fellowship and a baptism celebration in the river
- Patapsco State Park, Avalon Area (Arbutus), Shelter #105; 5254 South St, Halethorpe, MD 21227 (CLICK for map)
- Rain or shine
- Masks are recommended for all persons regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Bring a few dollars to pay for park access (charge is per person, not per vehicle)
- Note: We will not gather for worship at Roger Carter Community Center that day. Come straight to the park!
- **You are welcome to stay at the park after the picnic and go for a hike with others.
Please note: there will be no live stream on YouTube on this day.
Due to pandemic conditions, this year’s picnic will be BYOLunch (bring your own lunch). Metanoia will provide charcoal and light the grill if you wish to use it, but you will need to bring your own utensils for grilling.
Interested in being baptized?
Are you or your child interested in being baptized during the picnic? Please let a pastor know by August 30th.