Every Wednesday at 7:00pm, Pastor Adam hosts a live Bible study on Philippians on our YouTube page.
Bible studies will continue every Wednesday for the duration of “social distancing” practices and beyond until we complete studying the book of Philippians.
Adam teaches on the text and then open the floor for Q&A via the YouTube chat feature. You must be signed in to YouTube in order to use the chat. Depending on how many questions there are, the Bible studies are anywhere from 30-45 minutes long.
Live streams begin at 7:00pm on Wednesdays. Replays of the videos will remain on our YouTube page so that you can watch them in the event that you miss the livestream.
- March 18 – Philippians 1:1-11 (YouTube Replay)
- March 25 – Philippians 1:12-30 (YouTube Replay)
- April 1 – Philippians 2:1-11
- April 8 – Philippians 2:12-30
- April 15 – Philippians 3:1-11
- April 22 – Philippians 3:12-4:1
- April 29 – Philippians 4:1-9
- May 6 – Philippians 4:10-23
*This schedule is subject to change.