Location & Time
Roger Carter Community Center (RCCC)
RCCC is located at 3000 Milltowne Dr, Ellicott City, MD 21043.
- Metanoia Church is meeting in the Oella and Caplan Rooms. Enter the rooms directly by the outdoor basketball court entrance. Do not enter by the main lobby.
- Only By Grace Church is meeting in the Rockwell Room. Enter through the main lobby.
The Worship Gathering will begin promptly at 10:30am and last 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early.
Live Stream on YouTube
Metanoia has suspended live streaming of worship services, but our YouTube page is still available. So visit there if you would like to catch up on past teachings of our pastors.
Safety Protocols for Indoor Worship
Please follow all safety protocols for our indoor worship gathering.
- Per Roger Carter Community Center’s policy as of August 13, 2021, masks are required for all persons age 2+ regardless of vaccination status.
- Also per their policy, all unvaccinated participants (except under age 2) must wear masks at all times.
- Please consider observing 6 foot physical distancing.
- Some seating areas are spaced 6 feet apart for those who desire or require to be physically distanced during COVID-19.
- Parents are responsible for keeping children within their designated seating area.
Before you come
If anyone has any of the following symptoms associated with COVID-19, they must not attend the gathering and should participate virtually instead…
- Sore throat
- Nausea or diarrhea
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
If anyone has been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 they should not attend the gathering for 14 days after exposure and participate virtually instead.
If anyone has traveled to a known COVID-19 hot spot or has been exposed to someone displaying any of the above symptoms within the last 10-14 days, they are recommended not to attend the gathering and should participate virtually.
Children and Youth Programming
Sunday school programming for children grades K-12 is temporarily suspended. We invite your children to worship with us.